Unfortunately I’ve been away for a while, and the IQLati website has suffered due to it.
But now I’m slowly starting to get back on track and I’m soon launching some new tests that I’ve constructed during my absence, and the longed for first norm for DIGIT. If you haven’t tried it yet, you should give it a shot!
* First official norm for my numerical IQ-test DIGIT, with an alpha of .80!
* A new numerical and logical IQ-test
* A new mixed test is in it’s makings that will be searching for beta testes in the near future.
* EMC-30R is doing steady on .70
* MRI-30R is also doing stead on .71
* HART-26 is steady on .82